UBS Clova - Atlas House
AREF is the voice of the real estate funds industry. We represent the interests of a large and diversified range of funds and their investors, investment houses, advisory and support firms. We promote and oversee the highest standards of behaviour and transparency between fund managers, existing and potential investors, and investment advisers. As part of this we promote or produce information and statistics on the funds market. We actively engage with policy makers and official bodies to assist their understanding of our industry in order to achieve the optimum business environment for our members. The member technical support we receive through our Committees and Working groups is a vital component of this. We aim to influence and promote the evolution of our industry through research, education, industry information and debate. We are able to operate alone where necessary but willing to work in open partnership with other, like-minded, industry bodies.
Property Fund Vision
The quarterly PFV Handbook gives a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the AREF Member Funds
Committees & Groups
AREF’s Committees & Working Groups are made up of a wide range of industry experts and specialists.
Read up-to-date AREF News here
Code & Self Certification
View the AREF Code of Practice as well as full details of the Self Certification process
- Aref Hosted
- Aref Related
- Capital Gains Tax Roundtable - Second Event22/01/2018
- Did you miss out on getting a space at the discussion forum on 16th January? If so then...
- Disruptors in the Industry06/03/2018
- The property sector is evolving with the emergence of disruptors such as ‘proptech’ changing the...
- AREF Summer Drinks: Brexit Referendum two years on 14/06/2018
- Save the DateThe Association of Real Estate Funds invites members to the AREF Summer Drinks...
- Intertrust LandAid Quiz25/01/2018
- Intertrust is hosting their annual Charity Quiz Night in support of LandAid, in London, on...
See the Performance Data of our Member Funds