UBS Clova - Atlas House
AREF is the voice of the real estate funds industry. We represent the interests of a large and diversified range of funds and their investors, investment houses, advisory and support firms. We promote and oversee the highest standards of behaviour and transparency between fund managers, existing and potential investors, and investment advisers. As part of this we promote or produce information and statistics on the funds market. We actively engage with policy makers and official bodies to assist their understanding of our industry in order to achieve the optimum business environment for our members. The member technical support we receive through our Committees and Working groups is a vital component of this. We aim to influence and promote the evolution of our industry through research, education, industry information and debate. We are able to operate alone where necessary but willing to work in open partnership with other, like-minded, industry bodies.
The AREF Quality Mark
AREF promotes the highest standards of transparency & corporate governance with the AREF Quality Mark
Committees & Groups
AREF’s Committees & Working Groups are made up of a wide range of industry experts and specialists.
Our fund members and AREF have the end investor's best interests at heart. Click the link below to view our dedicated Investors page.
Code & Self Certification
View the AREF Code of Practice as well as full details of the Self Certification process
- Aref Hosted
- Aref Related
- AREF Annual Dinner 201826/09/2018
- The Association of Real Estate Funds invites members to the AREF Annual Dinner & Awards...
- Retail: Dead or Alive? - A FutureGen Network Event30/10/2018
- Retail is at a crossroads: with whispers of CVA almost a daily occurrence, consumer habits...
- AREF F-O-R-T Series - Event 1: Capital Gains Tax14/11/2018
- This will be the first in a new and ongoing series of events called FORT, based on topical issues...
The quarterly PFV Handbook gives a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the AREF Member Funds.