UBS Clova - Atlas House
AREF is the body that represents the interests of its fund managers, those firms that advise and support them and the end customers that invest in our member funds. AREF brings together stakeholders from across the real state investment spectrum to discuss and debate topical issues, to learn and to network. With over 60 fund members, representing around £72bn AUM and our affiliate members, AREF acts as the collective voice of the real estate industry. The majority of AREF’s member funds choose to have their performance measured using the leading NAV-level AREF/IPD UK Quarterly Property Fund Index.
The AREF Quality Mark
AREF promotes the highest standards of transparency & corporate governance with the AREF Quality Mark
Committees & Groups
AREF’s Committees & Working Groups are made up of a wide range of industry experts and specialists.
Our fund members and AREF have the end investor's best interests at heart. Click the link below to view our dedicated Investors page.
Code & Self Certification
View the AREF Code of Practice as well as full details of the Self Certification process
- Aref Hosted
- Aref Related
- Retail: Dead or Alive? - A FutureGen Network Event30/10/2018
- Retail is at a crossroads: with whispers of CVA almost a daily occurrence, consumer habits...
- AREF F-O-R-T Series - Event 1: Capital Gains Tax14/11/2018
- This will be the first in a new and ongoing series of events called FORT, based on topical issues...
- AREF F-O-R-T series - Event 2: Fund Structures07/02/2019
- This will be the second in a new and ongoing series of events called FORT, based on topical...
The quarterly PFV Handbook gives a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the AREF Member Funds.