UBS Clova - Atlas House
AREF is the voice of the real estate funds industry. We represent the interests of a large and diversified range of funds and their investors, investment houses, advisory and support firms. We promote and oversee the highest standards of behaviour and transparency between fund managers, existing and potential investors, and investment advisers. As part of this we promote or produce information and statistics on the funds market. We actively engage with policy makers and official bodies to assist their understanding of our industry in order to achieve the optimum business environment for our members. The member technical support we receive through our Committees and Working groups is a vital component of this. We aim to influence and promote the evolution of our industry through research, education, industry information and debate. We are able to operate alone where necessary but willing to work in open partnership with other, like-minded, industry bodies.
Property Fund Vision
The quarterly PFV Handbook gives a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the AREF Member Funds
Committees & Groups
AREF’s Committees & Working Groups are made up of a wide range of industry experts and specialists.
Public Affairs Committee
View information on our Public Affairs Committee.
Code & Self Certification
View the AREF Code of Practice as well as full details of the Self Certification process
- Aref Hosted
- Aref Related
- Public Affairs Committee Event on Brexit03/05/2018
- This event will focus on the ramifications and outlook for real estate and the real estate fund...
- Joint IPF event on LGPS11/05/2018
- New Date: 11 May Following the success of the two LGPS events in 2017, IPF and AREF are...
- AREF Summer Drinks Reception21/06/2018
- The AREF Team would be delighted to see you at the AREF Summer Drinks Reception. Date:...
See the Performance Data of our Member Funds