AREF are hosting an event on 'The Wellness Trend' on Wednesday 1st May 2019.
AREF’s Education and Training Committee in collaboration with AREF FutureGen invite you to a panel discussion on how the Wellness trend is influencing the real estate strategies of occupiers and landlords alike.
Hosted by Schroders, we will discuss lessons and corporate motivations for their new HQ building, hear about Landid’s conviction to deliver the first Landlord ‘WELL Certified’ building in the UK (The Porter Building in Slough) as well as understand how valuers and the investors market are adapting to the trend of Wellness.
- Charlotte Jacques, Head of Sustainability and Impact Investing, Schroders Real Estate
- Dr Lee Elliott, Partner, Global Head of Occupier Research at Knight Frank and co-author of the (Y)OUR SPACE report, which looks at the the future of the global workplace.
- Clare Thomas, Partner at CMS CMNO and co-author of the Smart, Healthy, Agile CMS thought leadership report, which highlights new ways of thinking about office space.
- Chris Hiatt, Director at Landid and developer of the first 'WELL Certified' building in the UK, The Porter Building
- Michael Brodtman, Exec Director Valuations Advisory at CBRE
Click here to view the Event Summary, Slides & Video of this event
This event is FREE and open to all AREF Fund, Affiliate, Associate Members & Investors, including the FutureGen Network, as well as Non-Executive/Independent Directors of fund boards and oversight committees as well as all future generation* staff at AREF member and investor firms.
Open to trial/non-members for a fee of £79+VAT (FutureGen £25+VAT)
This event counts as 1.5hrs of CPD.
*Future generation = staff in the first 10 years of their career / not in a senior management position
Kindly hosted by:
1 London Wall Place
London EC2Y 5AU