With less than a year before the UK leaves the EU, AREF’s latest event will focus on the current and future impact of Brexit on the real estate fund industry. We will hear from panellists Lord Oakeshott, Savvas Savouri, Victoria Brown and Paul Gibson, chaired by John Forbes.
- Lord Oakeshott, Co-Founder and Chairman of OLIM Property (click to view biography)
- Savvas Savouri, Partner and Chief Economist at Toscafunds (click here to view biography)
- Alex Bignell, Head of UK, CBRE Global Investors (click here to view biography)
- Victoria Brown, Head of Regional Management, EMEA at Aberdeen Standard Investments (click here to view biography)
- Chaired by John Forbes of John Forbes Consultancy and member of AREF's Public Affairs Commitee (click here to view biography)
Date: Thursday 3 May 2018
Kindly hosted by Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, Adelaide House, London Bridge, London EC4R 9HA
This event is open to AREF Members and Investors. If you or your colleagues wish to join this event please email us to register for free: email@example.com.
Adelaide House, London Bridge
London EC4R 9HA